Who is your registrar?

The Registrar is Capita Registrars Limited. You can write to them at: The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4TU.

For information about your shareholding, visit the Registrar’s website. You can also call the Registrar, if you need further information in relation to your shares, on 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or, from overseas, +44 208 639 3399. Lines are open Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5.30pm. Email:

If I have a question regarding my shareholding, who should I contact?

The Registrar.

Why might I need to contact the registrar?

  • If you have any queries about your shareholding.
  • If you change your address or name.
  • If you wish to transfer your shares into someone else’s name or into joint names.
  • If you want to obtain a copy of the IP Group Annual Report and Accounts.

Who do I notify if I change my name or address?

For address changes, please write to the Registrar detailing your old and new address in the correspondence. For name changes, please write to the Registrar enclosing an original or copy, certified by a solicitor or bank, of a document showing your new name.

Can I gift IP Group shares to charity?

The charity share donation specialist, Sharegift, specialise in accepting small holdings of shares whose low value mean that they are not worth selling. They are pooled with other donations, sold and the proceeds given to charity. Details can be found on their website at

What action should be taken if a shareholder dies?

Contact the Registrar.


When does IP Group announce its financial results?

IP Group usually announces its annual results in Feb/March and its half-yearly results in August each year. Please check our financial calendar for more information.

When is the next Annual General Meeting?

The Annual General Meeting is usually held in April/May. Details are included in the Annual Report and Accounts.

Do I lose my vote if I don't attend the AGM?

No. All certificated shareholders will receive a mailing pack including a formal notice of the AGM and a voting form that will enable you to vote by post if you are unable to attend the meeting. You may also be able to appoint someone to attend the AGM and vote on your behalf.